Tuesday, September 6, 2016

12 DAILY ACTIVITIES


This is my first time to think about my daily activities and draw the poses of  these activities.

At first, i feel this assignment is easy to do, but it take my three days to finish it.

When i doing, i found that i'm lack of drawing skills in human poses sketch
but lastly, I go to search the GOOGLE as a references when i drawing, and try to imitate the lines and the poses. After finish the assignment, i found my drawing skill is improved.

REFLECTION:I found my life is full of different fascinating poses and learn to make my drawing more lively and contact with furniture to express the reality of drawings. It is fun to learn and draw.


 3 ACTIVITIES POSES

"READING"IT IS FUN TO DISCOVER MY DIFFERENT WAYS OF READING STYLE

"PLAYING COMPUTER"
I IMAGINE MY POSTURES WHEN I PLAY THE COMPUTER AND FOUND THAT MY POSES HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES! AND ITS COOL!
"SLEEPING"
I DISCOVER MY SLEEPING POSES ARE IN DIFFERENT STYLE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment